Thursday 21 August 2014

#5 the top 10 motivational quotes

Trainer Quotes


Trainer Quotes
Trainer Quotes

Know your limitations and then defy them


The Top 10 Motivational Quotes:



1- Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about. 





2- When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

3- Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end.

4- I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

5- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. - Judy Garland  

6- Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

7- A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't.

8- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it 's learning to dance in the rain. - Tony Robbins

9- Believe you can and you are halfway there. -Theodore Roosevelt 

10- it's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up. -Vince Lombardi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment