Friday, 13 May 2016
There are many ways to drive yourself to thinkmore positively. For some people, thinkingpositively may come naturally. For othersthough it can be a real challenge. If positivethinking is not so easy for you, the first step toleading yourself towards a more positive pathis to consciously accept the benefits ofpositive thinking.
- Happiness come from looking at things in the best possible ways. Does it really matter what kinds of thoughts are in your mind
- Think back for a moment about the happiest day you can remember.Really think about it for a moment.
- Picture that day in your mind. How do you feel? Good? Probably so.
Remind yourself daily that you are amazing.
That you can do anything. That you are unstoppable.
That you are a great person. That you are of value
to the world. That you have the power to do anything
you want to do and you can be anyone you want to be.
Do this every day to tap into your true potential and
live an amazing life.
|Practicing Positive Thinking Everyday|
- Becoming optimist overnight - Difficult
- Practice - self-talk less self-criticism and more self-acceptance
- Less critical
- Share you positive mood and positive and experience
- Improve your outlook
- Optimistic - handle everyday stress - constructive way