Thursday, 26 May 2016
Like a magnet, we draw in what we constantly think about.If you are always thinking positive, happy, joyful thoughts,you are going to be a positive, happy, joyful person, and youwill attract other happy, upbeat, positive people.
I'm a very positive person, but this whole
concept of having to always be nice, always
smiling, always happy, that's not real. it was
like i was wearing a mask. I was becoming
this perfectly chiselled sculpture, and that
was bad. That took a long time to understand.
- Alicia Keys
Worst Things To Say To Someone Who Is Depressed
- you just need to give yourself a kick in the rear.
- No one ever said life was fair.
- There are a lot of people worse off than you.
- Well, everyone gets depressed sometimes!
- Maybe you should take vitamins for your stress.
- You need a hobby.
- Just pull yourself together.
- Just try a little harder!
- You have no reason to feel this way.
- You will be ok, just hang in there, it will pass.
- You do not like feeling that way ? So, change it.
- You have it so good, why are not you happy?
- I thought you were stronger than that.
- Snap out of it, will you?
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him.If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him,like a shadow that never leaves him.