Tuesday, 31 May 2016
- Empty your mind of fears, hates, insecurities, regrets, and guilt feelings.
- Fill it with peaceful experiences and thoughts.
- Talk gently and optimistically to be peaceful.
- Daily practice silence and throw your mind into neutral.
- Conceive of your mind as the surface of a body of water and make sure
there is not a ripple. Then listen to the deeper sounds of harmony and
beauty and of God.
Now i'm going to ask you a couple more questions, then we'll get started.
1. What are you beliefs ?
2. What are the limits to your desires ?
. To answer #1, you must realize that your beliefs are the direct result of you.
. The answer to #2, is #1 - your desires are only limited by your beliefs.
. I take full responsibility for everything about me - even the thoughts i think.
. I am in control of the vast resources of my own mind.