Sunday 2 August 2015

#6 Some of Hard Work Quotes


Hard Work Quotes


You ca not have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.

All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.

Much good work is lost for the lack of little more. 
-Edward H. Harriman

God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.
J.G. Holland

The one thing that matters is the effort. It continues, Whereas the end to be attained is but an illusion of the climber, as he fares on and on from crest to crest; and once the goal is reached it has no meaning. Antoine de Saint


The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to succes, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.
-Vince Lombardi

Somethimes there is not a better way. Sometimes there is only the hard way.
-Mary E. Pearson

Your friends will believe in your potentil, your enemies will make you live up to it
-Tim Fargo

I'm really very self-confident when it comes to my work. When i take on a project, I believe in it 100%. I really put my soul into it. I'd die for it. That's how I am.
-Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment