Sunday 2 June 2019

God Quotes

God Quotes 


God Quotes
God Quotes 

  1. God's plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful and hard. But do not forget that when God is silent, He is doing something for you.
    - God Quotes
  2. I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
    - God Quotes By Lil Wayne
  3. God Is the best listener you do not need to shout, nor cry out loud. Because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.
  4. - God Quotes
  5. Every time you think you are being rejected God's actually redirecting you to something better ask him to give you the strength to press forward.
    - God Quotes By Nick Vujicic
  6. I believe in God not because my parents told me, not because the church told me, but because I've experienced His goodness and mercy myself.
    - Trust God Quotes 
  7. God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor, and making a way even when you do not see a way.
    Trust God Quotes
  8. Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
    - God Quotes By Leo Buscaglia
  9. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
    – God Quotes  From Psalm 56:3
  10. You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and he has a good plan for your life.
    – Trust God Quotes
  11. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
    – God Quotes By Joel Osteen Quotes
  12. Trust that God will put the right people in your life at right time and for the right reasons.
    – Trust God Quotes
  13. The poorest man on earth who is friends with God is richer than the richest man who is not friends with God.
    – Trust God Quotes
  14. Keep trusting God. He is always in control even when your circumstances may seem out of control.
    – Trust God Quotes
  15. The best way to find love is to find God.
    – Trust God Quotes
  16. Sometimes, God closes all the doors and locks all the windows. During those times it’s nice to think that maybe there is a storm outside and he wants to save you.
    — Trust God Quotes
  17. Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul the never loses faith in God.
    – Trust God Quotes
  18. God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand his wisdom, but we simply have to trust his will.
    – Trust God Quotes
  19. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. choose to stay positive and be the storng person that God created you to be!!!
    – Trust God Quotes
  20. I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
    – Trust God Quotes — DMX
  21. Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.
    – God Quotes By Joel Osteen Quotes
  22. Before you sleep, remember that it’s ok to not be ok. We all have our struggles. God Loves You for who you are, but too much to leave you that way.
    – Trust God Quotes
  23. No matter what you face in life … Do not let go of God’s Hand.
    – Trust God Quotes
  24. When God pushes you to the edge trust him because only one of two things can happen. Either he will catch you when you fall or he will teach you how to fly.
    – God Quotes
  25. Go has a plan for your life. The enemy has a plan for your life.
    Be ready for both and wise enough to know the difference.
    – God Quotes
  26. The poorest man in the world is not the one who does not have a single cent but the one who does not have GOD.
    – God Quotes
  27. Be grateful for another year that God gave you to live in this world, and thank him for another mission that he gave to you to solve.
    Happy Birthday!!!
    – God Quotes
  28. When you feel you can not take it anymore. Take it to God and give it to him. Nothing is to big or to small for God to handle
    – God Quotes
  29. Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.
    — God Quotes By Joni Eareckson Tada
  30. Worrying is wasting energy on the things you can not control. Leave everything in God’s hand. Think less, pray more.
    – God Quotes
  31. Faith keeps you in a trusting relationship with God in the midst of your problems.
    – God Quotes
  32. The smile on mu face does not mean my life is perfect. I just appreciate what i have and what God has blessed me.
    – God Quotes
  33. God is working things out for you. Even if you do not feel it have faith and be thankful. where faith and hope grows miracles blossom.
    – God Quotes
  34. Saying that you are moral because you believe in a God is like saying you are an economist because you play monopoly.
    — Robert W. Cox. – God Quotes
  35. Happiness come when we stop complaining about the troubles we have, and say thanks to GOD for the troubles we do not have…
    – God Quotes
  36. Dear God,
    When I am tired and weary, give me rest..
    When I am weak, you be my strength;
    When I am disappointed, help me to put my trust in you,
    When I am hurting, Please heal me,
    When I lost sight of life, restore your spirit within me; and
    When things seem impossible, Let your will be done.
    – God Quotes
  37. Life is a one time gift. Use it in best possible manner. So love, laugh, live, be yourself, be happy and have trust in God.
    — God Quotes By Anurag Prakash Ray
  38. When you gaze at the sky you see eternity.
    When you gaze at the mountains you see majesty.
    When you gaze upon a new born baby you see wonder.
    When you look at the whole picture you see the hand of God !!!
    Just Saying !!!
    – God Quotes
  39. A relationship with God is the most important relationship you can have. Trust him and everything will always turn out fine.
    – God Quotes
  40. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
    - God Quotes By George S. Patton
  41. Whatever God does, be it good or bad in our eyes, contains God's intention, and it is to change us. When we have experienced some pain, we will truly recognize that pain is a unique gift and the truest love God bestows upon us.
    - God Quotes
  42. My relationship with God is my number one focus. I know that if I take care of that, God will take care of everything else.
    - God Quotes
  43. Do not worry. God is never blind to your tears. Never deaf to your prayers. And never silent to your pain. He sees. He hears and he will deliver you.
    - God Quotes
  44. God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand his wisdom, but we simply have to trust his will.
    - God Quotes
  45. Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.
    - God Quotes From Isaiah 40:31
  46. The more you believe and trust God, the more limitless your possibilities become for your family, your career - fro your life!
    - God Quotes By Rick Warren
  47. Sometimes, God closes all the doors and locks all the windows. During those times it's nice to think that maybe there is a storm outside and he wants to save you.
    - God Quotes
  48. Your life is your making. God does not interfere with it.
    - God Quotes
  49. Sometimes God will put a Goliath in your life, for you to find the David within you.
    - God Quotes By Whisper
  50. God does not give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.
    - God Quotes
  51. My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed.
    - God Quotes From Luke 1:46
  52. Is not it a comfort to worship a God we cannot exaggerate ?
    - God Quotes By Francis Chan
  53. Sometimes we are waiting for other people to change, but God is waiting for us to change.
    - God Quotes By Joel Osteen
  54. Worship is the proper response of all moral, sentient beings to God, ascribing all honor and worth to their Creator-God precisely because he is worthy, delightfully so.
    - God Quotes By D.A. Carson
  55. If we want revivals, we must revive our reverence for the word of God. If we want conversions, we must put more of God's word into our sermons.
    - God Quotes By Charles Spurgeon
  56. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    - God Quotes From Acts 4:42
  57. To fall in love with god is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.
    - God Quotes By Saint Augustine
  58. Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you.
    - God Quotes By Jon Bon Jovi
  59. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    - God Quotes By John 3:16
  60. For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    - God Quotes From Jeremiah 29:11
  61. Gods purpose for my life is that I have a passion for God's glory and that I have a passion for my joy in that glory, and that these two are one passion.
    - God Quotes By Jonathan Edwards
  62. Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand.
    - God Quotes By Thomas Aguinas
  63. When God pushes you to the edge of difficulty trust him fully because two things can happen either he'll catch you when you fall, or He will teach you how to fly.
     God Quotes
  64. Find new ways to spread the word of God to every corner of the world.
    - God Quotes By Pope Francis
  65. Ladies hear this If a man is not following God, he is not fit to lead.. If he does not have a relationship with God, he won't know how to have a relationship with you.. If he does not know God, he does not know real love.
    - God Quotes By Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
  66. God won't give you more than you can bear. He might let you bend, but he won't ever let you break.
    - God Quotes
  67. If God is all you have, you have all you need.
    - God Quotes From John 14:8
  68. Love gives you hope; hope builds faith; faith brings you closer to God. Keep loving, keep hoping, and always have faith in God.
    - God Quotes 
  69. No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.
    - God Quotes By Franklin Graham
  70. Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.
    - God Quotes By Robert H. Schuller
  71. God will never give you anything you can not handle, so do not stress.
    - God Quotes
  72. Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.
    - God Quotes By Max Lucado
  73. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who do not give up.
    - God Quotes
  74. God is great!!!
    He does good things and everything hes does is for a reason!!! Yes
    He is real!! He is in my heart!!
    - God Quotes
  75. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose.
    - God Quotes By Romans 8:28
  76. The way to "Get there" is to "be there." Just be where you choose to get! It's that simple.
    - God Quotes
  77. We all face difficult times, it is only the grace of God that gives strength to endure.
    - God Quotes By Loilah Gifty Akita
  78. God's love for us is proclaimed by each sunrise.
    - God Quotes
  79. The fool is busy in everyone's business but his own.
    - God Quotes By Kormak's Saga, C.14
  80. Lord, Keep me from believing any lies of the enemy. Help me to live in the truth of your word.
    - God Quotes
  81. Disappointments are just God's way of saying:
    "I've got something better be patient, live life , have faith"
    - God Quotes
  82. The Christian does not think God will love us because we are but that God will make us good because he loves us.
    - God Quotes By C.S Lewis
  83. The smile on my face does not mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.
    - God Quotes
  84. God has a reason for allowing things to happen we may never understand his wisdom but we simply have to trust his will.
    - God Quotes
  85. Dear God,Today I wake up,
    I'm healthy.
    I'm alive.
    I'm blessed.
    I apologize for all my complaining.
    I'm truly grateful for all you have done in my life. - Amen
    - God Quotes
  86. Good Morning Jesus!
    Knowing that you are beside me is all I  need to begin my day.
    - God Quotes
  87. Thank you Lord
    There's a roof up above me I've a good place to sleep there's food on my table and shoes on my feet you gave me your love Lord and a fine family, thank you Lord, for your blessings on me.
    - God Quotes
  88. It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
    - God Quotes By George Washington
  89. In everything I did. I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: It is more blessed to give than to receive.
    - God Quotes By Acts 20:55
  90. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.
    - God Quotes By Soren Kierkegaard
  91. Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God's word, and trust the process.
    - God Quotes By Germany Kent
  92. Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that the believer would stake his life on it a thousand times.
    - God Quotes By Martin Luther
  93. Work becomes worship when you dedicate it to God and perform it with an awareness of his presence.
    - God Quotes By Rick Warren
  94. Man was made at the end of the week's work, when God was tired.
    - God Quotes By Mark Twain
  95. Trusting in God's will is central to our mortality.
    - God Quotes By Ronald A. Rasband
  96. Lord Jesus, teach me each day to stand up for what is right and pleasing to you. Amen.
    - Trust God Quotes
  97. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
    - Trust God Quotes By Voltaire
  98. God never sends you into a situation alone. God goes before you. He stands beside you. He walks behind you. Whatever situation you have right now, be confident. God Is With You.
    - Trust God Quotes
  99. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.
    - God Quotes By Ralph Waldo Emerson
  100. I know that there is a God - the God within me that's always present and will protect me. I'm not afraid to climb any mountain, because I know that I'm protected. Even if I fall and die, I'm still protected. My faith is on that level.
    - God Quotes By Halle Berry
  101. - No matter what you face in life.. Do not let go of God's Hand.
    - Trust God Quotes
  102. Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
    - God Quotes By Mencius
  103. To trust God in the light is nothing, but trust him in the dark -- that is faith.
    -- Trust God Quotes By C.h. Spurgeon
  104. Trusting God starts when you can give up what you want, for what you know God wants.
    - Trust God Quotes
  105. Keep trusting God. He is always in control even when your circumstances may seem out of control.
    - Trust God Quotes
  106. Trust God and believe in good things to come!
    - Trust God Quotes By Jeffrey R. Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment